Question ASUS TUF 3080 OC GAMING 10GB BSODS, Discord streaming stutters, Discord & OBS Streaming audio stutters.

May 14, 2023
Hey there, first time poster so apologies if I tag this wrong or don't follow appropriate forum rules.

I've been having issues with my ASUS TUF 3080 OC 10GB, I pre-ordered this card day #1 and since I've got it I've been having these issues, I thought at first the issue was isolated to the game I was playing & it's anti cheat (Valorant) but I have since then figured out there is alot more wrong than I initially thought.

The first issue I ran into was a consistent blue screen of death that is easily re-created when I open Valorant and then close it and try to re-open it again, the BSOD error is;

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. it mentions VGK.sys which is valorant's anti-cheat.

The second issue I ran into was random audio distortion OBS Streaming to twitch, totally randomly the audio for my viewers of all of my SOFTWARE would become distorted, examples; the game audio distorted, discord audio distorted, I as the streamer would be able to hear everything just fine but my viewers would be on the recieving end of the distortion. My microphone audio would not be affected by this issue.

Finally I would have the same audio distortion while discord streaming coupled with choppy frames or stuttering, some times I can't even watch discord streams from my friends without their streams stuttering too. When I first boot up my discord stream my audio cuts out for a bit and I won't be able to hear the game I'm playing or my friends voices.

I contacted the company I bought the GPU from and they have sent me out an RMA request form but I wanted to ensure that there is nothing I can do before going the RMA route, they asked me to run a benchmark the results of which I've attached to this post and I also used what the crash for more information on what's actually going on when a blue screen happens.

Drivers have been clean installed & updated multiple times and these issues stay consistent no matter what system the GPU is in.

Any and all help is appreciated :) if you think I should just RMA it I would be happy with that response too.

Bench mark & what the crash results