avatars

Hello,

I want to find out how many avatars I have collected so far. I think
there are not that many. But when I go to Boards, and then Chat Prefs,
and click on Change Av, I see a whole list. How do I see the ones I am
eligible for?

Thanks
Henny

Ophelia

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2005

henny wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to find out how many avatars I have collected so far. I think
> there are not that many. But when I go to Boards, and then Chat Prefs,
> and click on Change Av, I see a whole list. How do I see the ones I am
> eligible for?
>
> Thanks
> Henny

If you go to your user lookup, you should see
"Secret Avatars : (#)" at the bottom of the list
where your name, gender, link to your shop, etc.
is. ^_^

- Ophelia

Your eligible for all avatars,
The hard bit is getting them........lol
The list your looking at are the default one's "given to you"
normaly the names of pets as a rule the last one is
Christmas Rock - Lumpy "i asume this is right for everyone"
------
after this line, there the avvies you've earned...

soviet1918

"henny" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I want to find out how many avatars I have collected so far. I think
> there are not that many. But when I go to Boards, and then Chat Prefs,
> and click on Change Av, I see a whole list. How do I see the ones I am
> eligible for?
>
> Thanks
> Henny

yes, I see that I have 7. Now where to find out which 7???

Thanks
Henny

Ophelia wrote:
> henny wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I want to find out how many avatars I have collected so far. I think
>> there are not that many. But when I go to Boards, and then Chat Prefs,
>> and click on Change Av, I see a whole list. How do I see the ones I am
>> eligible for?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Henny
>

> If you go to your user lookup, you should see "Secret Avatars : (#)" at
> the bottom of the list where your name, gender, link to your shop, etc.
> is. ^_^
>
> - Ophelia

ahhh ok, now I understand;-)

Thanks