[SOLVED] B450M Steel legend GPU compatibility & PSU compatibility

Jul 27, 2020
Hi! I have a few questions! please help me out here! Is Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 Ti compatibility with b450m steel legend motherboard? Can b450m steel legend motherboard use Cooler master MWE 550W Gold fully modular?

Lastly, will 550W be enough for my specs?

Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200Mhz
Asus Rog strix Gtx 1070Ti
Lexar NM610 M.2 SSD 250GB
1TB Seagate Barracuda
Tecware M.3+ Black MATX RGB
Cooler master MWE Gold 550W Fully modular

Thanks in advance!

Solution
I would change the PSU to something more reliable. Yes the board will accept the discrete GPU mentioned in your thread's body but the PSU will be barely cutting it with power for the entire system, hence why I'd also like you to get a 650W unit for the system.

Lutfij

Titan
I would change the PSU to something more reliable. Yes the board will accept the discrete GPU mentioned in your thread's body but the PSU will be barely cutting it with power for the entire system, hence why I'd also like you to get a 650W unit for the system.

Reactions: Manrecon
Solution
Jul 27, 2020
In my current specs. is it possible to change one of my specs so that i still can use my 550W PSU? lets say... will changing ryzen 5 3600 to maybe ryzen 3 3300x help?