himanshucbhagat

Prominent
Nov 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am facing a major problem with my brand new BenQ Monitor SW271 Photoediting monitor. I am having a greenish light bleed from the corners of the monitor. I have replaced the monitor 2 times from the shop & they replaced it with brand new Boxpack display at my doorstep both the times. After 15-18 days, this light leaks appeared as bright greenish spot on the corners. Initially it is small & it becomes larger over the time.

View: https://imgur.com/a/j37Uzn2

To my surprise I have replaced it 2 times, and Currently I am using the 3rd BenQ SW271 Display which I got after replacement & its is showing the same problem as before. The photos attached are of the last display but I am facing same issue right now. Is this poor manufacturing or faulty piece or there is something wrong at my end. I am using an UPS APC BR1500G battery backup which is kept behind my display.

Please guide me the right way. Hope to get the help here. Thank you.

himanshucbhagat

Prominent
Nov 9, 2018
@Fix_that_Glitch Thanks for the help. I will try moving it. But do you have any idea why is it appearing again & again for 3rd time. This can also be a faulty manufacture piece, right ? I have been using Dell monitor before, I have never faced such issues.