I've been ransacking XP for a backup utility, but apparently they didn't
include it on the XP that came with my computer. Do I have to buy this
capability? I've been a Windows user since 3.1 (remember?), and all previous
versions had this utility included.
Thanks
Ed Posey

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2Fdirectory%2Fworldwide%2Fen-gb%2Fbackup2.asp

Google is your friend !

:eek:)

"Ed Posey" wrote:

> I've been ransacking XP for a backup utility, but apparently they didn't
> include it on the XP that came with my computer. Do I have to buy this
> capability? I've been a Windows user since 3.1 (remember?), and all previous
> versions had this utility included.
> Thanks
> Ed Posey

Installing the Backup Program on the Home Version
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#backup_home

HOW TO: Use Backup to Back Up Files and Folders on Your Computer in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308422&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP