Question Beeping noise coming from headphones

Jun 7, 2024
So i've recently built a new computer, everything is running fine except sometimes when im playing a game a beep will come through my headphones. Its usually just one beep and the game will stutter and will go back to normal. One time it was multiple beeps over a span of 5 seconds or so and the game dropped to 2fps and then after that it was back to normal.

All the temps are fine and utilization is low, only ram sometimes sits at 80% which seems to be an issue with windows 11. The game only uses 4gb of ram after playing it for a while.
The game this happens on is called 'Wuthering Waves'. I haven't played any other games on this new pc.

CPU: Ryzen 9 7950x3d
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-E
Ram: 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO (DDR5-6000 CL30)
SSD/HDD: Corsair MP700 2TB PCIe 5.0
GPU: ASUS TUF OC V2 RTX 3080 10GB
PSU: Thermaltake toughpower GF A3 ATX 3.0 850W 80+ Gold
Chassis: be quiet! Shadow Base 800 FX ATX
Monitor: ASUS PG279QM 240Hz G-SYNC

Jun 7, 2024
Try playing the game without headphones plugged in, and see if the issue persists. Report back.
It happens at random and my pc slows down, the sound still persists after playing the game without headphones plugged in, I highly doubt it has anything to do with having headphones plugged in. If it were something to do with my headphones then my pc wouldnt slow down when it happens