any free websites that offer benchmark testing software?

Jd

pcworld.com has a pretty good download section that leads you to this
sort of stuff. some of it free, some of it not. it's worth checking
out. picked up a stability test for my cpu earlier this year.

ok, i have a dell 2400, upgraded the memory to 786 mb, just wondering how it
would fair with the rest.
"jd" <sickboy2all@aol.com> wrote in message
> pcworld.com has a pretty good download section that leads you to this
> sort of stuff. some of it free, some of it not. it's worth checking
> out. picked up a stability test for my cpu earlier this year.

Benchmarking is a huge topic. What do you want to benchmark? ... Ben Myers