[SOLVED] Best 2.1 Speaker Set for ~30-35USD/1000-1500PHP ?

lockdown744

Honorable
Sep 14, 2017
I am now planning to upgrade my speaker setup up, I have been using 2.0 speakers for 5 years already which are already giving up (the volume knob and plug are loose already) and since I have finished my computer upgrades for now I would like to treat myself into better audio. I am torn between 4 options in my country (Philippines) here are them:
logitech z213 for 1000php
logitech z313 for 1500 php
edifier m1360 for 1400php
edifier x100 for 1200php
edifier xmp2pf for 1800php

As someone with little to no knowledge about speakers at all. Especially for 2.1 speakers hope you guys can shed some light as which one of them is the best for a first time buyer of 2.1 speakers. I don't have a big room so I think that the wattage of these speakers are enough for me already and since I have tight budget I can't really go to a higher price range.
Thanks in advance and stay safe :)

Last edited:
Solution
The best of that list.

Logitech z313

Is a good option if you're wanting a little more projection"Higher wattage"
+Lower bass response you get more rumble and fullness.
-Bass gets flabby and unruly at high volumes.
-Passable Mids and Treble but not fantastic, clarity isn't all that great and they can use a good Eqing on many tracks.

Edifier m1360

Is a good option if you fine with projection only being around 4 feet. "30W listed doesn't reflect actual usage"
+Has the better soundstage of all those listed speakers
+Has better clarity in the Treble and Mid Range
-Lacks that fullness and depth but has a good amount of clear punch.

The m1360 is a better product for music but feels lacking in gaming. The z313 are better for gaming...
The Edifier X100 looks to be very weak, 10w total power to a sub and satellites is very low end.

Not sure what the xmp2pf model is, it may be a regional version without any info online about it.

x313 and possibly the xmp2pf depending on what that model is would be my picks.

lockdown744

Honorable
Sep 14, 2017
The Edifier X100 looks to be very weak, 10w total power to a sub and satellites is very low end.

Not sure what the xmp2pf model is, it may be a regional version without any info online about it.

x313 and possibly the xmp2pf depending on what that model is would be my picks.
do you think that the additional price of the z313 or xmp2pf is worth it compared to the likes of the z213 or x100?

Last edited:

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
The best of that list.

Logitech z313

-Passable Mids and Treble but not fantastic, clarity isn't all that great and they can use a good Eqing on many tracks.

Edifier m1360

Is a good option if you fine with projection only being around 4 feet. "30W listed doesn't reflect actual usage"

The m1360 is a better product for music but feels lacking in gaming. The z313 are better for gaming and movies but fall behind in music. As far as the edifier xmp2pf :spamafote: It's not listed on the Edifier products page and you don't have much in the under $50 range.

Solution

lockdown744

Honorable
Sep 14, 2017
The best of that list.

Logitech z313

Edifier m1360

The m1360 is a better product for music but feels lacking in gaming. The z313 are better for gaming and movies but fall behind in music. As far as the edifier xmp2pf :spamafote: It's not listed on the Edifier products page and you don't have much in the under $50 range.
thank you for the info, although I went for the logitech z333 that went for sale for 1700php last month hope it lasts though