Best antivirus for windows 7

muzmi

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2010
Hello, my comp has trojan clicker and i cant open browsers and all my browser go and crash my antivirus shows trojan clicker http 188.40.50.214/inst_n107.exe its a vrus site i guess so dont wnld anything can u pls help[ i m in real trouble plsss

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
Sounds like fun.

For antivirus choose between Avira or Avast.

For your current problem, download "Malwarebytes" and give that a run in safemode.

If you can't use the internet you'll have to get malwarebytes on your PC via CD/flash drive/network/etc...

PS: All of the listed programs are free for personal use.

If your looking for a free fix....download Bit Defender or one of the other trial software. For long term active protection that doesn't require you to do anything I prefer the paid options. Kapersky and Zone Alarm Internet Security Suites for example cover 3 PC's for about $13 each.

aim001

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2009
I have bought/tried all of the Anti-viruses, the one i liked best was mcafee. It has incredible firewall and advisor. According to me its the best latest Anti-virus.

G

hey bro...

actually there are no best no bad ,every antivirus has draw backs ,some are good at trojans while some at worms.
well I reccomend 2, actually not only me,my girlfriend and other many people use the same

>AhnLab V3 Internet Security
> BullGuard Internet Security
>CA Anti-Virus
>Lavasoft
>Quick Heal AntiVirus
>ZoneAlarm Antivirus

WELL IM USING Bullguard Internet security.

Hope u get the best......................

regards...