Best Budget GPU ?

Shotingxtar

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
Hello there, I was wondering about upgrading my GPU but I have little knowledge about this like that. Do you guys recommend any GPUs around $100 - $150 Dollars ? I currently have the 7770.

Solution
I Agree, not worth the upgrade at all. any $150 card will still play at the same graphics settings your at now, with a few more fps, not like your going to hit mdedium high or ultra, well medium on some games maybe. But its not a big step up, you'd be looking at a amd 7870 or a 270(x)? Ive had two 7870's in crossfire after using just one when I first built my pc and theyre great cards, but new ones budget ones are right around the corner, and at worst they will at least price drop current ones if theyre not at best better performing cards.

Dblkk

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
I Agree, not worth the upgrade at all. any $150 card will still play at the same graphics settings your at now, with a few more fps, not like your going to hit mdedium high or ultra, well medium on some games maybe. But its not a big step up, you'd be looking at a amd 7870 or a 270(x)? Ive had two 7870's in crossfire after using just one when I first built my pc and theyre great cards, but new ones budget ones are right around the corner, and at worst they will at least price drop current ones if theyre not at best better performing cards.

Solution

paitjsu sadff

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014
nvidia 800 series are supposed to hit the market late in Q4 2014 (next christmas...or so) or maybe even 2015...so either you step up your budget and get a radeon 280x or a GTX 770 or you stay where you at for the moment...from what i see no really big AAA titles except for watch dogs are gonna it the market for PC soon...so it's your call.