[SOLVED] Best components for my build ?

Feb 25, 2021
Im new to pc building and im not 100% sure this are the best parts for my build. The budget is 1700€

Is there something you would change from my build ? if so, why ?
I would also like to know if i should get a cpu cooler or is the stock cooler from the 5600X enough ?

Here is the build: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/wkpzRT

Solution
System looks good to me,(but please wait for more experienced opinions first,) but I can comment on cpu cooler, I would definitely invest in an after market cooler, the 5600X does run pretty cool,(in my experience,) but the loud ramping up and down of the stock cooler will drive you crazy!
System looks good to me,(but please wait for more experienced opinions first,) but I can comment on cpu cooler, I would definitely invest in an after market cooler, the 5600X does run pretty cool,(in my experience,) but the loud ramping up and down of the stock cooler will drive you crazy!

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution
Feb 25, 2021
I was thinking of getting the ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO, seems to be fair in price to performance, but yet again not 100% sure, what would you recommend ?

Solid build.
5600X is as much as i would pay for a gaming cpu.
Solid B550 mobo.
3600mhz cl16 2x8gb is also a perfect pair for the 5600X.
Thoughts about getting a single 2TB SSD? (whether that being a m.2 or sata).
Nice if you can find the 3080 for that price.
Any specific reason for the case, or does it just look appealing to you?
Good choice on the psu.
What is your monitor resolution?

Feb 25, 2021
Solid build.
5600X is as much as i would pay for a gaming cpu.
Solid B550 mobo.
3600mhz cl16 2x8gb is also a perfect pair for the 5600X.
Thoughts about getting a single 2TB SSD? (whether that being a m.2 or sata).
Nice if you can find the 3080 for that price.
Any specific reason for the case, or does it just look appealing to you?
Good choice on the psu.
What is your monitor resolution?
Well about the case, yeah it does look nice, as well as that i saw a video from Gamers Nexus that says its like overall the best case when it comes to thermals (for the most part). I currently use a 1440p 165hz monitor, but im planning on getting a 4k monitor in the future. About the 2TB SSD instead of 1TB hard drive, i should look it's cheaper that way, my plan was to have my games on the ssd so they load faster, and then using the HDD storing movies, pictures etc. But if there is a 2Tb SSD cheaper than this maybe I do change it. About the 3080, yeah that is the worst part of the build, I'll probably have to wait at least until summer to get something at that price once production normalizes, if i cant get it for around that price, I'll most likely grab a 3070 or maybe wait for the TI'S ?

Reactions: Dj0gany
Well about the case, yeah it does look nice, as well as that i saw a video from Gamers Nexus that says its like overall the best case when it comes to thermals (for the most part). I currently use a 1440p 165hz monitor, but im planning on getting a 4k monitor in the future. About the 2TB SSD instead of 1TB hard drive, i should look it's cheaper that way, my plan was to have my games on the ssd so they load faster, and then using the HDD storing movies, pictures etc. But if there is a 2Tb SSD cheaper than this maybe I do change it. About the 3080, yeah that is the worst part of the build, I'll probably have to wait at least until summer to get something at that price once production normalizes, if i cant get it for around that price, I'll most likely grab a 3070 or maybe wait for the TI'S ?
Pretty much every 30 series card is going to end up the same way as previous ones did.
Its just a matter of luck and patience.
Dont pay the scalpers,you will deeply regret it later on.

Feb 25, 2021
Pretty much every 30 series card is going to end up the same way as previous ones did.
Its just a matter of luck and patience.
Dont pay the scalpers,you will deeply regret it later on.
I dont have the money, so even if i wanted, i wouldnt be able to. What do you recommend for CPU cooling ? I was thinking either the ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO (But they say its kinda difficult to mount and that maybe i have to email them so that they send me a proper backplate) or the Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B