JB

Just curious as to what games you would recommend for a 6-year old
boy...which are the best of the best out there?

Thanks,

JB

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"jb" <burgess@winfirst.com> wrote in message
> Just curious as to what games you would recommend for a 6-year old
> boy...which are the best of the best out there?
>
> Thanks,

Just like the other poster replied with, I'd also say Mario and Sonic.

Perhaps "Mario Kart" and one of the "Sonic Advances". They are great fun,
easy to play, and excellent quality.

"jb" <burgess@winfirst.com> wrote in message
> Just curious as to what games you would recommend for a 6-year old
> boy...which are the best of the best out there?

When my nephew was six he loved the Mario and Sonic games.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
Sim Nation - http://s8.invisionfree.com/sims_2/

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:54:33 -0800, jb <burgess@winfirst.com> wrote:

>Just curious as to what games you would recommend for a 6-year old
>boy...which are the best of the best out there?
>
>Thanks,
>
>JB

I have a 6.5 year old, and he loves the Pokemon games, and he and his
8 year old brother love Zelda, Metroid, any Mario (Donkey Kong
Country, Mario Bros Superstar Saga, etc) Star Wars Trilogy Apprentice
of the Force, and so on.

Mike

"jb" <burgess@winfirst.com> wrote in message
> Just curious as to what games you would recommend for a 6-year old
> boy...which are the best of the best out there?

Any of the Pokemon RPGs - Ruby, Saphire, Leaf Green or Fire Red..