Apr 1, 2020
Hello, I am wondering what settings would be good for OBS recoding. I am rocking a 2070s R5 3600 16gb 3200. I want something that is smooth but also good quality. I have watched YT videos but each somewhat vary and are usually for streaming and not just recording, which is what I want. Are there any setting or tips you could give me? I plan on recoding COD CW and other FPS.

Solution
I’m by no means an expert with this, I have only played a little. The one thing I found that helped overall performance was to save the video file to a separate drive that is not the drive the game or Windows is installed on.
Apr 1, 2020
I’m by no means an expert with this, I have only played a little. The one thing I found that helped overall performance was to save the video file to a separate drive that is not the drive the game or Windows is installed on.
Should I be using a HHD or SSD? What will get me better quality without breaking the bank? I would like to record fast pace shooters like COD. And I'm talking a strictly recording drive.

TRENDING THREADS