BF sin

My BF sin has now reach level 70 and maxed claw mastery, venom and blade
shield, and have enough points in shadow master to cast her as level 17.

What funky skills could be fun to max now?

She is going to wear full nat's when she reach level 78 and she is using
tiamat's rebuke for the additional elemental damage and res.

--
Sonni

Sonni Skammelsen wrote:
> My BF sin has now reach level 70 and maxed claw mastery, venom and
blade
> shield, and have enough points in shadow master to cast her as level
17.

> What funky skills could be fun to max now?
>
> She is going to wear full nat's when she reach level 78 and she is
using
> tiamat's rebuke for the additional elemental damage and res.
>
> --
> Sonni

You could try putting some/more points in Death Sentry for the fun of
it. Once you have one body, the explosions can begin.

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005, Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote:

>> My BF sin has now reach level 70 and maxed claw mastery, venom and blade
>> shield, and have enough points in shadow master to cast her as level 17.
>>
>> What funky skills could be fun to max now?
>>
>> She is going to wear full nat's when she reach level 78 and she is using
>> tiamat's rebuke for the additional elemental damage and res.

Any of the traps... Death Sentry e.g.

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper