Dec 2, 2021
Specs:
MB: ASUS PRIME B360M-A
CPU: Intel Core i5-9400F @ 2.90GHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 8GB
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 OC 2G

I Have a problem with my motherboard, bios reset with battery, and appear this message everytime i shut dowm my PSU.

American Megatrends logo
PC Info
Please enter setup to recover BIOS setting.
After setting up Intel(R) Optane Memory or the RAID configuration was built,
SATA Mode Selection must be changed to RAID mode to avoid unknown issues.
Press F1 to Run SETUP

I changed a diode near the BIOS battery but that did not solve anything, the Clear CMOS Jumper have 0.3v instead of 3v

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? You might want to see if replacing the CMOS battery on your motherboard changes the issue. I'd also ask you to inspect your house to see if you have a grounding issue. Do you get mild tingling or electrocution when touching the chassis and have your bare feet making contact with a tiled/non-wooden/non-carpeted floor?

I changed a diode near the BIOS battery but that did not solve anything, the Clear CMOS Jumper have 0.3v instead of 3v
You should include an image of the repair job...that doesn't look like it should've been replaced unless your system was compromised with a badly built PSU.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? You might want to see if replacing the CMOS battery on your motherboard changes the issue. I'd also ask you to inspect your house to see if you have a grounding issue. Do you get mild tingling or electrocution when touching the chassis and have your bare feet making contact with a tiled/non-wooden/non-carpeted floor?

You should include an image of the repair job...that doesn't look like it should've been replaced unless your system was compromised with a badly built PSU.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS