Oct 24, 2020
I have a asus rog strix gtx 1080ti while playing games suddenly i get black screen and my gpu fans hit max speed i can hear the game but there is no display then i had to restart i have a coolermaster v1000 watts psu i dont know how to fix this sometimes while browsing also i get this black screen and gpu fans at max speed please help me am dealing this this problem from past 4 days

Oct 24, 2020
It sounds like your GPU is overheating.

PC Specs?

CPU and GPU temps at idle and while gaming?
I have ryzen 7 1800x
Asus rog crosshair hero vi mobo
Asus rog strix gtx 1080ti
Tridentz 16gb 3200mhz
Windows 10
Coolermaster aio liquid cooler for cpu
Coolermaster v1000 watts 80+ psu
While idling gpu temp is like about 32c and while gaming it does not cross 63c

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
Good parts and good temps.

What monitor are you running?

What game mnainly causes this?
What resolution and game settings are you using?

Can you try another monitor cable?
And/or another GPU port and monitor port?
Can you try another monitor?

Oct 24, 2020
Good parts and good temps.

What monitor are you running?

What game mnainly causes this?
What resolution and game settings are you using?

Can you try another monitor cable?
And/or another GPU port and monitor port?
Can you try another monitor?
Am using LG 4k monitor
I usually play on 4k
I have been using this pc for like 3 years now no problem been playing on 4k same cable from past 4-5 days am having this issue
While playing RDR2 MK11 Avengers
Like i used to play these games before with same settings now idk why am having this issue am really pissed sometimes the blackscreen comes in like 5-10 mins then sometimes 1 hour 2 hour can you guys help me to understand what is happening 😕

Oct 7, 2020
Am using LG 4k monitor
I usually play on 4k
I have been using this pc for like 3 years now no problem been playing on 4k same cable from past 4-5 days am having this issue
While playing RDR2 MK11 Avengers
Like i used to play these games before with same settings now idk why am having this issue am really pissed sometimes the blackscreen comes in like 5-10 mins then sometimes 1 hour 2 hour can you guys help me to understand what is happening 😕
Exactly same <Mod Edit> with my Palit RTX 2080 Super Jetstream, still looking how to fix it My topic

Last edited by a moderator: