first of all these are the specs:
  • Intel i5-13600KF
  • Asys Rog Strix B660-A gaming wifi
  • Be quiet dark rock pro 4
  • Corsair 32GB DDR5-5600 Kit
  • Gigabite RTX 3070 8GB OC
  • Samsung 980 1 TB
  • Corsair RM850

When I start the pc up its just a black screen… I tried already a lot of things:
  • 1 ram stick and replacing them from slots but they are right
  • used an other graphic card without succes
- updated de bios of the morherboard
  • used hdmi in graphic card without succes
  • replugging all cables

… I don’t know what to do, I hope you know the solution?

thanks in advance

Dec 15, 2022
If I start it up. The cpu fan starts spinning and the stops. All the other fans and rgb lights turn on.
In de manual it says supported DDR5 till 6000?

shengton

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2008
Hey everyone,

first of all these are the specs:
  • Intel i5-13600KF
  • Asys Rog Strix B660-A gaming wifi
  • Be quiet dark rock pro 4
  • Corsair 32GB DDR5-5600 Kit
  • Gigabite RTX 3070 8GB OC
  • Samsung 980 1 TB
  • Corsair RM850
When I start the pc up its just a black screen… I tried already a lot of things:
  • 1 ram stick and replacing them from slots but they are right
  • used an other graphic card without succes
- updated de bios of the morherboard
  • used hdmi in graphic card without succes
  • replugging all cables
… I don’t know what to do, I hope you know the solution?

thanks in advance
It sounds like you've already tried a number of troubleshooting steps, which is great. Here are a few additional things you can try to try to resolve the issue:
  1. Double-check that all of your components are properly seated in their respective slots. This includes the RAM, graphics card, and any other peripherals you have installed.
  2. Check the monitor cable and make sure it is securely connected to both the monitor and the graphics card.
  3. Check the power supply and make sure it is providing sufficient power to all of your components. You can do this by checking the voltage on the power supply's cables using a multimeter.
  4. Reset the BIOS by removing the CMOS battery for a few minutes and then reinserting it. This will reset the BIOS to its default settings.
  5. If you have another system available, you can try connecting the components from your current system to the other system to see if the issue is with the components or the motherboard.
  6. If none of these steps help, it's possible that there is a problem with the motherboard itself. In this case, you may need to replace the motherboard or seek professional repair services.
I hope this helps!

TRENDING THREADS