Question Black screen pc crash after gaming for 1h or 30 min / but sometimes not even 1 minute after lunching the game

Nov 8, 2023
i have problem with i think GPU , my screen just goes black instantly after just gaming for like 30-40 minutes but sometimes more often or sometimes never in a day , what going on? , nothing is overheating , i posted same post few time already but i did everything i can to make it stop aside from buying new PSU , but now after few months after my posts about this again , its getting like worse? , i can run decent games like phasmophobia/COD on medium settings but i cant even run terraria or sometimes not even something that uses 000000000.1% of my GPU , the only things i tried that kind of works is undervoltage in app named (GPU TWEAK III) in screenshot more info , im getting tired and frustrated every crash i get

14 Gb ram
Gtx 960
i5-4440 CPU
image.png

b85m-g motherboard
APSII500W PSU

The screnshot i took with settings in a app i use to run my games / or just work ( it would never work on 100% power target :/

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
No its not chieftec model
Your using a pile of crap power supply that is what over 12 years old and just 312 watts on the 12 volt rail if it can even pull that without pop.

How are you powering the video card from what I can find that PSU has no cable for it.

That is your best place to start.