Mar 29, 2019
When I turn on my PC, after 5-10 mins my mouse starts lagging, the PC freezes and the screen goes black, mouse and keyboard become unresponsive and the sound start to stutter after approx. 30 secs and then completely cuts off.
This only happens when the PC is booted in normal mode, but in safe mode everything works fine. When I install the latest drivers for my GPU, the problem persists, but when I completely erase all drivers, everything is back to normal. Also I tried to install previous versions of the GPU drivers, but it doesn't work ( I used DDU and AMD Cleanup tool to remove previous drivers).
The GPU is relatively new, bought unused 2 months ago.

PC Specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k
GPU: AMD Radeon AREZ-PH-RX550-2G
RAM: 2 x DIMM DDR3 4GB 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Black CL10

PS: I will probably post a video about this problem later.

Mar 29, 2019
make and model of the psu?
check the temp on cpu/gpu?
PSU: 500W Rhino RX-500PA

The CPU temp. is fine (30-40 C max), but I noticed that the GPU starts with 25 C, then starts to raise temp. to approx. 40-50 C and then PC freezes. Sometimes PC freezes immediately, sometimes not, temp. doesn't matter when there are no drivers, as I post previously everything works fine without the GPU driver. I haven't checked the GPU temp. before this problem, but I think that the GPU isn't the problem here.

TRENDING THREADS