Oct 14, 2019
I just upgrade my CPU, Mobo and RAM yesterday and I'm having this issue where when I quit a game, sometimes my PC simply stands on a black screen and I have to hard reset it. It happened around 4 times since yesterday. Also, it seemed to happened in BF1 more often, although it did happen in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
All the things I did to no avail:
  • updating mobo chipset
  • updating BIOS
  • using DDU and reinstalling GPU drivers
  • tested RAM using Memtest86+ with 0 errors
In the event viewer I got Critical error : Kernel-Power ID 47

I did not overclock anything.
The temps are fine, I've gamed 7 hours straight while monitoring my temps and they are in the recommended temps.
Ryzen 5 3600
16Gb 3000mhz
MSI B450 A Pro
R9 390
EVGA 750B
Windows 10 64 Pro

I bought my CPU, board and RAM a few days ago, so I'm kinda worried that one of those are defective ; I don't know if it's a software or hardware issue.

Here's the memory dump

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GrZgeR2nwOj2Rl6jUawLSbtv5-cJxJye

Thanks a lot in advance

Oct 14, 2019
A change of motherboard requires a fresh Windows install (yes, even Windows 10), otherwise all manner of problems can occur. Please perform a fresh install if you haven't already done this.

Thanks for the reply!

Yea I did a clean install of windows 10 after switching board.

My whole PC is working fine so far, the only problem is the one I mentioned. Played games yesterday for hours without any problem. Unfortunately, I cannot test Ghost Recon Breakpoint anymore, but everytime I play BF1 more than a few minutes and I quit the game, both of my screens turn black. Every other game that I've tested so far are perfectly fine.

I've disabled "auto-restart" to see if I was able to get a bluescreen, but nothing, just a black screen.