Dec 18, 2021
Hi guys.
So, the problem is more than just a black screen. When I turn on the pc, the screen goes black. The GPU is working. There is a signal. But the screen isn't actually black. Monitor is working, I can adjust brightness and other options with my monitor menu. But there's no cursor or anything. Even no logo.

It happened after downloading Nvidia 496.76 driver. I tried switching on the integrated graphics and then removing Nvidia drivers with DDU, but it didn't work. I also tried another PCI slot and different cables. Ofc I tried reinstalling Windows. I changed BIOS settings, reseted it. It also didn't work.

My PC specs:
CPU: i5-3570k
GPU: gtx 1060 3gb
RAM: 8 gb

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2022
If u can turn on pc with onboard graphics then go to :Windows plus R, type msconfig,go to boot then advanced options.There u can see option PCI lock see if its locked.That helped me hope it helps u.

Dec 18, 2021
If u can turn on pc with onboard graphics then go to :Windows plus R, type msconfig,go to boot then advanced options.There u can see option PCI lock see if its locked.That helped me hope it helps u.
Thanks for your answer:)
Maybe kinda stupid question but it must be turned off or on? Because it's turned off by default. I mean there is no check mark in the check box by default.