Pc Conquistador

Reputable
Nov 29, 2016
I have an acer predator helios 300 laptop (PH315-51 ) running windows 10.0.19041. My typical setup involves a monitor, keyboard, and mouse attached to the laptop but for troubleshooting I have tried a variety of different configurations. When I boot up my computer I will be met with a login screen as normal but when I enter in my credentials I will be met with an unusually long loading time to get past the login screen and then a black screen. Keyboard inputs are recognized, fans are running and the monitor is kept on but with all pixels set to black (so a slightly grey screen). Any inputs which would take me off of the desktop appear normally. Ctrl+alt+delete takes me to the blue screen as normal. Holding the power button will take me to the acer power button menu but have nothing behind it. The only way I have "fixed" it is a seemingly random number of restarts. Windows key + Ctrl + Shift + B makes the noise as it should but does nothing. I have tried unplugging all peripherals and that does not seem to work. Restarting windows explorer in task manager does nothing. Thanks in advance, all help is appreciated.

Edit: for some reason this issue does not happen every time I turn on my computer and is inconsistent.