I was wondering how do you block auto conversations because my friends loves
to invite me so many times to converstations. I don't like having 10 windows
of conversations and I have to close them each. Please help me b/c it bogs my
system down after I get around 40+ thanks.
I'm using both 4.7 and 6.2

Greetings,

Unfortunately at this time, Messenger has no way to stop you from being invited to
conversations.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert