Oct 23, 2022
Hi,

I was just trying to import a video to premiere pro and then boom, blue screen appeared.

The error code is: “bad config info” and it won’t let me get into my desktop. It just keeps on looping reboot.

There are several options to solve this, but nothing works..

• system recovery? No, I don’t have any log or whatever.
  • Turning on settings? No. None of them worked.
- command prompt? Maybe.

There is no other option.. but what commands should I type in? There are dudes on yt showing some ways but I don’t really trust them. Hopefully you guys can help me not loose any data and make my PC log into system without any changes, leaving it as it was before..

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Colif

Win 11 Master
Oct 23, 2022
I tried system restore, but my error is not caused by that. This was just an option that can’t work for me as I don’t have any log or whatever it was called.

The continuous blue screen just happened doing normal things on my pc so I don’t know why.
I have to use command prompt and type come codes but I got no clue how to not mess up all my files and type right codes..

what those codes could actually do?
Like backup or something? I don’t get what I’m even trying do do in this command prompt

Colif

Win 11 Master
what those codes could actually do?
Like backup or something? I don’t get what I’m even trying do do in this command prompt

Sorry i am late, bad weather...

whose commands?
mine just let you copy things off windows.
the link? it suggests:
chkdsk checks the drive, it can fix this error..
SFC would be difficult outside of windows.
and System restore but you say you can't do that.

in command prompt, type chkdsk c: /f and press enter
2 paragraphs might show, agree to run on restart, and then restart PC

chkdsk checks files on PC, /f fixes files

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB - handy boot drive