Blue Screen win7 home premium help !

Laura_Lye

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
hi all,my pc went blue screen on start up and restart over and over again, its driving me crazy and my friends told me to uninstall the video card and put it back in, eventually it worked, no more blue screen for the whole day. So, the nxt day i moved my pc into my room and was unable to get wired connection so i setup aztech wireless usb adapter but whenever it try to install the drivers right after i plug it into the pc, it goes blue screen. Another problem is updating drivers , i hav auto driver updating software and when it starts to update drivers the pc goes blue every single time. i hav no idea what to do, i had tried pretty much every bluescreen fixing method that i found from web but nothing seems to work so far.

CfGR7i6UAAAMou1

Any answers would be highly appreciated :D

aparnell572

Reputable
Mar 30, 2016
Did you check the compatibility on that usb wireless adapter? You should probably return it and get a name brand unit to see if that fixes your problems. And if you could post the blue screen when running the driver updating utility (btw which program are you using?)

Alfie G

Reputable
Mar 27, 2016
Did you check the compatibility on that usb wireless adapter? You should probably return it and get a name brand unit to see if that fixes your problems. And if you could post the blue screen when running the driver updating utility (btw which program are you using?)

Laura_Lye

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

Yes i did, i used this usb wireless adapter befor on this pc but then i deleted all the drivers and stop using for like a year ,other pc of mine were working fine with this adapter. im using Driver Booster by da way. All the blue screen information or codes r exact the same.