Boot disk failure and Ghost

I am receiving boot disk failures on my c:" drive. The drive is
partitioned and I have a ghost image on the d: drive.Is there anyway to
get this image to help me get my c: drive booting again?
I have tried fdisk /mbr but that didn't help the c: drive.Surface scan
hangs up when it reaches a marked bad cluster. I can see all files when
I boot from a floopy.

<fgjohnston@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I am receiving boot disk failures on my c:" drive. The drive is
> partitioned and I have a ghost image on the d: drive.Is there anyway to
> get this image to help me get my c: drive booting again?
> I have tried fdisk /mbr but that didn't help the c: drive.Surface scan
> hangs up when it reaches a marked bad cluster. I can see all files when
> I boot from a floopy.

Perhaps you could install the new drive and get the system booting from that
(or make a boot CD). Then run Ghost to extract the image on D:

Other folk might have better suggestions so don't rush into anything that
might be irreversible.