[SOLVED] Boot loop Need help

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
Hello everyone I was gaming one night where my pc shut off randomly. I thought it was just some power thing and turned ut on again. Booted fine for like 10 minutes and same story. Now ive been stuck in a boot loop. Pc turns on for 3 seconds and off. Then on again. Ive tried many things to no avail.

My Specs:
X79 Motherboard
Gigabyte gtx 1060 6gb
I7 4930k
600 watt off brand PSU
Coolermaster hyper 212 evo
2tb hdd
.5 tb SSD

Ive tried the following:
Replacing the GPU, no results
Reapplying thermal paste, no results
Checked my reset switch, no results

However! I did replace my psu with a different one and it stayed booted but no video output. I then put another gpu with new psu and still no output so im guessing my gpu is fine. My psu is dead for sure, i know this. Im thinking could this be my motherboard?

Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you.

You issue might be the cheap PSU, which could die and destroy your other components in the process.
Try getting a reliable PSU, which is one of the most important components on your system.

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
You issue might be the cheap PSU, which could die and destroy your other components in the process.
Try getting a reliable PSU, which is one of the most important components on your system.
Yes i ussed a thermaltake +80 gold psu as a replacement and stayed booted but still no video output. Progress but could my motherboard be dead? Ive also tried a different gpu to no avail.