Jul 21, 2020
I recently upgraded my entire pc these are the specs :
Ryzen 7 3700x
Asrock B450M Steel Legend
2x8gb HyperX Fury DDR4-3200Mhz
Nvidia GTX 780 3gb
I had no problem running everything for two weeks but I turned off my computer the other night and woke up to find it unable to boot, I am able to access the bios and everything is showing up but when I try to boot into windows or boot into a windows installation media usb it freezes on the spinning circle and either stays there or restarts my computer, same thing happens when it says preparing automatic repair, I've swapped out the RAM, GPU, PSU and used different ssds and hard drives but still the same at this point I can only imagine that it would have to be either the cpu or motherboard causing me problems. Is there any way of telling which it could be without swapping out components because I have no way to do that. I have powercycled, cleared cmos and every other trick in the book.I was told to try installing win 10 build 1809 and I made it to the setup screen but before I could click next on the language settings I received a bluescreen which I will add below. I'm honestly lost at this point. Any help is appreciated.