[SOLVED] Brand New Gaming PC Turns on for 3 sec, then off, the back on just fine!?! PLEASE HELP!!

Jul 2, 2019
So just about 2 weeks ago I built my first Gaming PC. Everything went surprisingly fine with no issues. Or so I thought! I noticed every once in a while the computer would turn on, off, then on again when being initially booted up. At first, I thought it was random and tried to replicate the issue. After some more testing, I isolated the problem to when the PC is being booted after power being disconnected or the power supply switch being turned off. Whether or not I properly shut down the PC makes no difference. I tried switching off the power supply when it was running and when it was turned off. But regardless, when being turned back on after power is restored it will go through this loop then work PERFECTLY FINE. I monitored all components I could and everything seems to be running as it should after it turns on.

Does anyone know what might be causing thins issue or how to fix it? Has anyone experienced something like this before? Thank You For The Help:

Full Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
MOBO: Asus Prime X470 Pro
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML240L RGB
RAM: 32GB (4x8GB Sticks) T-Force Delta R RGB 3000Mhz
Storage: 3 SSDs & 1 HDD
GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
PSU: Evga 600w White (Yes, I know this isn't a good PSU, I've ordered 80+ Gold PSU to replace it, just waiting on Neweggs painfully slow shipping)
Something else to note: There is a CRAP TON of RGB in this machine with 8 RGB Fans, 4 RGB Strips, RGB GPU Support Bracket, Custom RGB GPU Backplate, Custom RGB PSU Shroud cover.) Maybe all the power these lights are drawing has an effect on the system, but I don't know.

Solution
Motherboard probably doesn't have a BIOS update to run 3000 series.
Get a X570 board or a previous gen CPU to update the BIOS.
PSU should also be replaced , it's very poor quality.
A couple of things, make sure you are on the latest BIOS which you should be able to update when it boots. Second RAM can always be an issue on the Ryzen systems. Try just 2 sticks and see if you still have the issue. As you are changing the PSU that should help eliminate the PSU as the issue.

Jul 2, 2019
A couple of things, make sure you are on the latest BIOS which you should be able to update when it boots. Second RAM can always be an issue on the Ryzen systems. Try just 2 sticks and see if you still have the issue. As you are changing the PSU that should help eliminate the PSU as the issue.
I have just updated to latest bios. Issue still persists. I'll try the whole Ram thing tonight and see if that makes a difference. If not I hope and pray that it simply a psu problem.

I got a nice seasonic focus 80+ Gold PSU 700w. Since that's literally the one everyone recommended.

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
My system does a pretty similar thing. When the power to the mobo gets completely shut down it needs some loops to post.
In my case it is the mobo doin some testing on my aggressive RAM overclock. Thats called memory training because it needs to match up the settings and timings I still put in "auto"