Breaking Down The New Security Flaws In AMD's Ryzen, EPYC Chips

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2018
What a garbage! With Admin access, any processors, i.e. intel, amd, yaddi-yaddi-yadda, are subject to whatever the accessor's action. I can't believe people who actually this article and re-write this articles. That just show how many god damn death deserving idiots and organizations, yes you included Tom's Hardware for being stupid and brainless, there are in this world. And here's an advice to the investors who sold their shares based on this and other similar publications - stop investing!!! You are a moron and too stupid to trade! And you are a shame to society and bring unnecessary shame to smart investors.

They don't need to add gas to the fire just check if it is real, if so fix it. Then they can rig the bell have the brass band play to announce there was an issue but it was fixed.

sfcampbell

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Hey TH, I have a great idea for article #5 following-up on this topic:

"4 articles, 150 community postings = not one person believes this lame brained hack-job!"

sfcampbell

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009

From this article; "In theory, the [PSP] chip is there to create a secure environment that’s isolated from operating system malware. However [..] just like Intel’s ME, it could be used as a backdoor without the user knowing any better."

Translation: "In theory, if what we think could hypothetically be possible to maybe in some way perhaps compromise AMD's PSP, it would be exactly like what really actually happened with Intel's ME!"

+1 @hixbot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.