Apr 20, 2021
So my motherboard is an a320m-H from gigabyte and i have a ryzen 3 3200g, they work very well, but recently i bought a ryzen 5 3600, but now the pc turns on but hangs on the part where the motherboard logo appears and keeps loading infinitely, sometimes when i turn it on it apear that windows mensage about automatic repair, i tried to restart but didn't work.
sooooo any tips on what is happening?
my motherboard bios is in version F42

Sorry if i commited some english mistake, it is not my mother language :)

Solution
So my motherboard is an a320m-H from gigabyte and i have a ryzen 3 3200g, they work very well, but recently i bought a ryzen 5 3600, but now the pc turns on but hangs on the part where the motherboard logo appears and keeps loading infinitely, sometimes when i turn it on it apear that windows mensage about automatic repair, i tried to restart but didn't work.

Already solved it guys, probably something with windows, bc after reseting my ssd and re-installing windows it worked

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
Could be faulty CPU, dead on arrival. Does happen sometimes. Swap back to your old CPU and perform a BIOS update to the latest version. Then try the new CPU again. If it does not POST, then the CPU is likely faulty.

Apr 20, 2021

Already solved it guys, probably something with windows, bc after reseting my ssd and re-installing windows it worked

Reactions: Schlachtwolf
Solution