Bruce Willis Isn't Suing Apple About His iTunes Collection

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super d spamalot

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
All of the music I have ever purchased from iTunes Canada is DRM free and can be copied and played on any device I wish at any time.... Is that not the case in the US?

pliskin1

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
"However, because Apple's terms state that you don't actually own the songs you're downloading, he wouldn't be able to."
This is one reason why I don't download music. I'll continue to buy CD's thanks.

The stronger the shield, the stronger the sword (old saying).
I dont mean to sound cold but, when im dead im quite sure i wont care much about anything :D.
On the fact of leaving my digital software to someone (steam only in my case), I guess the 3 top comments kinda nailed it anyway :D.

Mar 23, 2013
Nobody ever has to tell the government or apple about it. I would just silently hand my descendents a sheet of paper with all my passwords on it. Apple, Steam, or whatever would never know what happened

daekar

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
The real question is... why are people still buying music in the first place? I don't know anybody who buys music anymore. Between regular and internet radio, combined with the poor quality of most current music, the only thing my friends and acquaintances pay for regarding music is concert tickets.

daekar

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
The real question is... why are people still buying music in the first place? I don't know anybody who buys music anymore. Between regular and internet radio, combined with the poor quality of most current music, the only thing my friends and acquaintances pay for regarding music is concert tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.