Jlg823

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2013
System Info: Ryzen 5900X | ASUS B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi | 32 GB Corsair Vengence RGB PRO 3600mhz CL18 | Seasonic GX650 | Acer 240GB Boot Drive | 1TB Samsung 980

So a few days ago I had an issue where my PC would just turn off and reboot, as if the power went out and that hasn't happened since then but what HAS happened was during a game of Tarkov suddenly everything froze, I didn't see a blue screen and it wasn't until I checked the Minidump files that I saw there was a new one created. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ik574cNYTC7aJRemMtEiPkEHoArR3WzP/view?usp=sharing

I did run memtest86 overnight and didn't see any errors and right now my only guess is my boot drive? Since I decided to put Tarkov on the boot SSD with Windows? I also did recently DDU and re-install Nvidia drivers not long ago so I wouldn't think that would be the problem.

Solution
have you crashed since?

I know that file isn't part of motherboard drivers. I have an X570, I would have noticed.
This file has description ATI Diagnostics Hardware Abstraction Sys.

it seems odd for it to be on there.
ever run any 3rd party driver updating programs like Driver Booster? This isn't a suggestion, I am curious. They have been known to install wrong drivers before.

it might be a B550 driver. i can find a few people with that chipset who have file. Its not listed in the chipset drivers.

Motherboard has VGA drivers but I wouldn't expect them to work on a CPU with no integrated GPU cores. You don't have amdkmdag.sys which are the display drivers, I expect that is what is on Asus site.

Jlg823

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2013
I'd be more inclined to look at temperatures and power supply as culprit. Random reboots for no apparent reason, especially if idle and no OC, etc., are common failure signs. In-game freezes as well. I'd record/investigate temperatures as a first step.
For temps everythings fine. I constantly check temps so I don't believe that is a cause. I've also ran both Firemark and Cinebench together for a few hours with no issues so far. For the PSU I'll probably try making sure everything is in their snuggly. But for now I'll wait to see if anyone can find anything in the minidump. The PC just restarting only happened once so far so I'm unsure if it was that big of a deal. Could've been the wall socket going RIP for a second.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/wkspor51/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.

File information:041622-11484-01.dmp (Apr 16 2022 - 19:38:29)
Bugcheck:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (FC)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process running at time of crash: EscapeFromTarkov.exe)
Uptime:4 Day(s), 5 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 48 Sec(s)

Comment: The overclocking driver "RTCore64.sys" was found on your system. (MSI Afterburner)

Possible Motherboard page: https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b550-f-gaming-wi-fi-model/
There is a minor BIOS update available for your system. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Jlg823

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2013
Sep 09 2005ssgdio64.sysATI Diagnostics Hardware Abstraction System driver
this seems odd. ATI is AMD GPU drivers. But you have an Nvidia GPU? Ever had an AMD card?
5900X doesn't have igpu cores so its not CPU
I'm actually really confused why that's there also! I went through just earlier today and disabled that service from starting up but I have no clue why it's on my system. This computer is new as of December 28th 2021 and has NEVER had an AMD GPU in it nor a CPU with integrated graphics. The last AMD GPU I owned was a 7790 2GB back in 2013. As far as AMD Drivers go I have installed the latest Chipset driver, the 2nd latest Motherboard BIOS, and nothing more. I haven't touched AMD's Ryzen Master Utility or anything surrounding it.

Colif

Win 11 Master
have you crashed since?

I know that file isn't part of motherboard drivers. I have an X570, I would have noticed.
This file has description ATI Diagnostics Hardware Abstraction Sys.

it seems odd for it to be on there.
ever run any 3rd party driver updating programs like Driver Booster? This isn't a suggestion, I am curious. They have been known to install wrong drivers before.

it might be a B550 driver. i can find a few people with that chipset who have file. Its not listed in the chipset drivers.

Motherboard has VGA drivers but I wouldn't expect them to work on a CPU with no integrated GPU cores. You don't have amdkmdag.sys which are the display drivers, I expect that is what is on Asus site.

Solution