[SOLVED] Building a custom pc, but cant seen to figure out the Front panel connectors!!

Jul 31, 2019
Hello, person passing by i just started building my PC but i cant seem to figure out where to put the front panel connectors. Im using a motherboard that i took from a DELL PRECISION T1500 and i did not think to take a look at the front panel connectors!! so any help on where to place them would be appreciated. HDD LED, POWER LED + and POWER LED -, power switch, reset switch these are my connectors

Solution
Hello, person passing by i just started building my PC but i cant seem to figure out where to put the front panel connectors. Im using a motherboard that i took from a DELL PRECISION T1500 and i did not think to take a look at the front panel connectors!! so any help on where to place them would be appreciated. HDD LED, POWER LED + and POWER LED -, power switch, reset switch these are my connectors

OEM motherboards and OEM cases don't need to match up to standard connectors. So if you have an OEM motherboard from a Dell, a standard case may not have the same connections or pin outs to connect to it. Motherboard should have markings on it for the connectors, if not, find a manual to it or from the support site for a...

OEM motherboards and OEM cases don't need to match up to standard connectors. So if you have an OEM motherboard from a Dell, a standard case may not have the same connections or pin outs to connect to it. Motherboard should have markings on it for the connectors, if not, find a manual to it or from the support site for a service guide or manual. Then see what the case has and see if you can match things. If not, you will need a standard motherboard.

Solution