May 20, 2024
Hi,

I just finished building my new setup this weekend, updated all the drivers and everything seemed to be working fine, However I keep getting random freezes where task manager or anything doesn't work and it will just stay at the frozen screen, so basically crashed. The only thing I can think of is that there is some kind of internal driver optimizers that are conflicting with others like AMD Adreline vs corsair icue. I listed my build below, please let me know if theres any potential software issues or what else it could be. Thanks in advance!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Atmos 360
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming wifi AM5
Ram: Corsair Vengence RGB DDR5 2x16
SSD/HDD: WD Black 1TB SN850x
GPU: XFX Speedster MERC310 AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Black edition
PSU: Cooler Master MWE Gold 850 V2
Chassis: Gigabyte C301 Glass
Monitor: 2 x LG 27 GP850-B and 1 x LG 55 OLED55C2PUA

Hi,

I just finished building my new setup this weekend, updated all the drivers and everything seemed to be working fine, However I keep getting random freezes where task manager or anything doesn't work and it will just stay at the frozen screen, so basically crashed. The only thing I can think of is that there is some kind of internal driver optimizers that are conflicting with others like AMD Adreline vs corsair icue. I listed my build below, please let me know if theres any potential software issues or what else it could be. Thanks in advance!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Atmos 360
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming wifi AM5
Ram: Corsair Vengence RGB DDR5 2x16
SSD/HDD: WD Black 1TB SN850x
GPU: XFX Speedster MERC310 AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Black edition
PSU: Cooler Master MWE Gold 850 V2
Chassis: Gigabyte C301 Glass
Monitor: 2 x LG 27 GP850-B and 1 x LG 55 OLED55C2PUA
New, clean windows installation or ?

May 20, 2024
Yea, the title says its new. I just built it, everything is new. I bought a windows key and loaded from a flash

logainofhades

Titan
Is bios up to date, and was the windows installer version you used current? An old windows revision installer can cause such issues. I experienced that myself, when I built my AM4 rig, and used an installer version much older than the CPU itself.