[SOLVED] Buzzing Noise from PC after 3 Hours

Feb 16, 2020
So I built my own PC and recently changed boxes and built it a second time. Everything works fine but after 3 hours there becomes a weird noise from PC but it does not cause lag or anything. I normally just turn my PC off and immediately back on and it's fine for another 3 hours. No clue what this could possibly be. Any ideas? I've made sure it was CPU thermal paste and reapplied it again to make sure.

Solution
AIO pump is not easily fixable.. If it is indeed the issue, you need a new cooler alltogether.
If you have the chance, test first with an alternative cooler to check if the sound indeed comes from there.
No one really going to be able to help you with such limited info provided.

At the least, let us know your specs. Case and psu also.

Where is the noise coming from? Top,bottom,middle etc. Does it sound like a bad fan or.....

With issues such as this the more info you can provide the better. If at all possible, make a quick video with the noise.

Issues like this are a pain to diagnose, especially over the web. And especially with little info.

Feb 16, 2020

Where is the noise coming from? Top,bottom,middle etc. Does it sound like a bad fan or.....

With issues such as this the more info you can provide the better. If at all possible, make a quick video with the noise.

Issues like this are a pain to diagnose, especially over the web. And especially with little info.
Case is Musetex, 1050 TI, I7 4990, Power is- High Power/HPG-700ST-F12S
It's coming from what sounds like the back middle. I checked all the fans and neither are the ones making a noise.
In about 3 hours when it starts making noise ill try and record it and post it

Feb 16, 2020

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZsEx-ZEsyw
Sorry for the late response but I finally recorded the Noise coming from the PC and I showed that none of the fans were the problem. Hope this helps more

Feb 16, 2020
By your description, if none of the fans where the issue, I initially though it could be coil whine. but in the video that does not sound like coil whine. My guess also goes to the pump.
what do you recommend to fix the issue or do I need to buy a new pump and if so whats a good one that's not that expensive

bryanc723

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2015
Make sure you dont have an air cavity in there would be a good start. If that doesnt work, it does seem like a new AiO system is in order. How old is yours? Maybe it is still inder warrenty or it has started seeing the end of its life. I hear you should replace them every 2 or so years to avoid problems. I'm not familiar with them enough to offer a recommendation tho.

Feb 16, 2020
Make sure you dont have an air cavity in there would be a good start. If that doesnt work, it does seem like a new AiO system is in order. How old is yours? Maybe it is still inder warrenty or it has started seeing the end of its life. I hear you should replace them every 2 or so years to avoid problems. I'm not familiar with them enough to offer a recommendation tho.
Its been about 4 years since I got my PC so that could be the problem. It all started happening after I changed cases and rebuilt my PC