Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2022
Hi,
I have a laptop where I don’t have the passwords to login into the account. I tried to then boot up in safe mode and tried with recuperation of data to reinstall. This didn’t work and gave me the message hard disk 3f0 go to hp support site. I rebooted and went to bios setup and deactivated the Uefi option in boot options. Save and restarted. Didn’t do anything. Went back to bios setup and wanted to reset to factory settings. It gave me again the same login screen. Then went back through safe mode and wanted to completely wipe the drive. It processed it, asked to accept or reject TPM. Accepted. Came back to the same login screen and can’t even enter the bios now via restart + f10.
does anyone now how I can now wipe the drive?
so no login into the accounts, safe mode doesn’t do anything and bios f10 isn’t accessible.

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
Hi,
I have a laptop where I don’t have the passwords to login into the account. I tried to then boot up in safe mode and tried with recuperation of data to reinstall. This didn’t work and gave me the message hard disk 3f0 go to hp support site. I rebooted and went to bios setup and deactivated the Uefi option in boot options. Save and restarted. Didn’t do anything. Went back to bios setup and wanted to reset to factory settings. It gave me again the same login screen. Then went back through safe mode and wanted to completely wipe the drive. It processed it, asked to accept or reject TPM. Accepted. Came back to the same login screen and can’t even enter the bios now via restart + f10.
does anyone now how I can now wipe the drive?
so no login into the accounts, safe mode doesn’t do anything and bios f10 isn’t accessible.
How did you acquire a computer with a password you do not know? Do a fresh install of Windows 10 to wipe everything. Usually, posts about avoiding passwords or bypassing security features are automatically removed by moderators.

Mar 18, 2022
I had the laptop in my azure directory. The user was still using it (although His account was disabled on the network) but having the device still in Azure gave me errors on my dashboard so I deleted the device. The user contacted me and now I don’t know how I can help him further…

Mar 18, 2022
How did you acquire a computer with a password you do not know? Do a fresh install of Windows 10 to wipe everything. Usually, posts about avoiding passwords or bypassing security features are automatically removed by moderators. //
I had the laptop in my azure directory. The user was still using it (although His account was disabled on the network) but having the device still in Azure gave me errors on my dashboard so I deleted the device. The user contacted me and now I don’t know how I can help him further… how do I do a wipe if I can’t access bios and can’t wipe via safe mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.