Question Can excess cpu cooler pressure cause bad voltages?

As stated in the title, I had an aftermartket cooler attached on my mobo, I then changed it for a wraith stealth cooler and suddenly the voltages are back to normal.
The problem with the aftermarket tower cooler was that its metal clips were too fkin tight and I had to exert a lot of pressure to get it correctly installed. SO I think after removing it something went back to normal.

My issue was high cpu voltage and ram voltage

I don't see why a tight cooler mount would cause any sort of voltage changes, maybe temperature changes at most.
Maybe board flex near vrms caused some loose connection

What may have been happening was the CPU was running cooler, so the CPU knew it could turbo a little faster and used more voltage to do so.
That more voltage reached 1.6V automatically on vcore lol and 12v became 13.2V, 5V became 5.5V, 3v became 2.7v ram became 1.5v. But after changing the cooler it was back to normal. I had two multimeters connected at the 5v and 12v of the psu, so the psu can be ruled out

Actually no, coolers wont have any effect on voltages directly, but as said earlier the cooling may have been better, so PBO or ryzen master might have been messing things up...
I have no ryzen master, and pbo wont hit 1.6v for cpu as that would kill it. Plus it was not happening only on cpu, it was on all voltages. And yes its not the PSU.

You have no idea, the cooler was a AliExpress buy and its mounting clips sat wayy higher from the and to attach them I had to use a lot of pressure, literally a lot (which is unusual as I also had a deepcool before this). My other 92mm deepcool cooler had same mount but the mounting mechanism was much smoother and needed much less pressure.
So I was thinking excess pressure on cpu socket caused the voltage issue maybe. I will still check it for some more days.

You have no idea, the cooler was a AliExpress buy and its mounting clips sat wayy higher from the and to attach them I had to use a lot of pressure, literally a lot (which is unusual as I also had a deepcool before this).
This is why buying ccc (cheap chinese crap) is a bad idea. Where's the tech support on that? Or even customer support? Get cheated isn't a smart way to spend money no matter what the price. And this sort of tactic tells us a lot about the people (and government) behind these type of sales and scams...

I'd just stick with the wraith unless you have any particular reasons not to.

This is why buying ccc (cheap chinese crap) is a bad idea. Where's the tech support on that? Or even customer support? Get cheated isn't a smart way to spend money no matter what the price. And this sort of tactic tells us a lot about the people (and government) behind these type of sales and scams...

I'd just stick with the wraith unless you have any particular reasons not to.
I already ordered a 240mm aio from deepcool, will use that.