[SOLVED] Can I use a Windows 10 prodcut key again?

Jun 17, 2020
Here's my rundown
I wanna upgrade some of my storage. What I'm using I have at the moment is a 2tb HDD and I wanna scratch everything and start new and get a m.2 NVMe SSD and a SATA SSD. I was planning on doing the basic download windows off of the website and put it on a flash (you know the drill) and install it on the NVMe. I already purchased Windows 10 and still have my product key. My question is can I use it again to put on my NVMe this time? Thanks for your help and sorry if this s a "Noob" kinda question, I just wanna make sure. Thanks again

Solution
Here's my rundown
I wanna upgrade some of my storage. What I'm using I have at the moment is a 2tb HDD and I wanna scratch everything and start new and get a m.2 NVMe SSD and a SATA SSD. I was planning on doing the basic download windows off of the website and put it on a flash (you know the drill) and install it on the NVMe. I already purchased Windows 10 and still have my product key. My question is can I use it again to put on my NVMe this time? Thanks for your help and sorry if this s a "Noob" kinda question, I just wanna make sure. Thanks again
On a reinstall in the same system, just a different drive? Absolutely yes.

Have ONLY the desired drive connected. Reconnect other ones after the install is all done and working...

USAFRet

Titan
Here's my rundown
On a reinstall in the same system, just a different drive? Absolutely yes.

Have ONLY the desired drive connected. Reconnect other ones after the install is all done and working.

Reactions: Nate_is_On
Solution