Feb 21, 2019
Build- gateway lx6810
Everything stock but Nvidia GeForce 710 gpu, and 400w evga psu. Computer turns on but will not display anything LEDs turn on all fans turn on, I can hear the hard drive startup but no post beep, and the power button is usually a solid blue now when it turns on it blinks slowly, I'm thinking it's the motherboard because at one point I did have my PC just laying around and it's a possibility that my dog might have peed on it and I don't put the slides on the sides of it for maximum airflow. IDK wat to do I'm looking at motherboards but don't wanna have to spend alot on a part that could not be the problem. Any solutions or ideas would be accepted
Thx

1. Make sure you update the BIOS to newer one. Check the gateway site to see you can find the BIOS or not.
  2. If you use win8 or up, try this from nvidia support: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/ans...t-graphics-card-into-a-certified-windows-8-pc
  3. If you still have the same, just forget about it, try the OEM GPU only, like GT620, GT640, because your PC is the OEM PC, if you add the non-OEM you may or may not get the compatibility problem.

Feb 21, 2019
Tried resetting the cmo settings by taking the battery out for 30 mins put it back it still nothing can't put the oem gpu In because it was damaged and had got thrown away so should I try getting a new gpu or try any other methods of finding the problem. Thx