[SOLVED] Can this system run without problems?

Dec 27, 2021
Hi guys!

My system's specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 11600KF (I don't think overclock yet)

MB: Asus B560M-P-SI (actually named Asus B560M-P)

GPU: Asus Dual RTX 3060 Ti

RAM: GSkill RipjawsV 16GB (2x8) 3000MHz DDR4 CL16

SSD: Crucial P2 500GB

Cooler: Corsair H45 120mm

Case: DarkFlash DLX21-Mesh 650W 80+ Bronze

Is it good? Are components compatible?

Can the system run without problems?

Dec 27, 2021
It's exceedingly rare for a PSU included in a case to not be complete garbage. To identify whether it is one of those rare exceptions, we'd need to know about the PSU; if this isn't purchased yet and you don't know the PSU, then this shouldn't be purchased.
I ordered this system.

Psu included in case. I couldn't change it.

When the system arrives, I will replace the PSU with a 750W one.

How are the other components?

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
First of all motherboard is not adequate, to support dual gpu you need one with 2 pci-e x8. Urs has a single x16 and 2 x1. Maybe I'm wrong in which case pleae do correct me but as far as I know it either won't run or be seriously hammered.

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Oh apologies then my bad, now I have confusing naming to add to my pile of beef I have against asus ;-) In that case I'd say u're pretty much fine, rig should run ok as long as you won't dive into the extreme by which I mean overclocking. Gpu'sr recommended power is 750w so as long as you stay in defaults you're golden. If you plan on pushing the gpu or cpu further though I'd rec changing the psu to smthing like 900w-1kw and possibly changing cpu cooler so smthing bigger running on wind or at least a double 120 fan water one.

Reactions: General_Granger
Dec 27, 2021
Oh apologies then my bad, now I have confusing naming to add to my pile of beef I have against asus ;-) In that case I'd say u're pretty much fine, rig should run ok as long as you won't dive into the extreme by which I mean overclocking. Gpu'sr recommended power is 750w so as long as you stay in defaults you're golden. If you plan on pushing the gpu or cpu further though I'd rec changing the psu to smthing like 900w-1kw and possibly changing cpu cooler so smthing bigger running on wind or at least a double 120 fan water one.
Thank you :)