Cannot access particular web sites.

Frequently when I attempt to access a particular web site my screen
stays blank except for the web sites normal banner accross the top of the
screen. During this period other web sites are accessed fine. After
attempting to access the web site for a little while it usually, but not
always, successfully accesses the site. Once the site is successfully
accessed it seems to work fine. When I have attempted and failed to access
the site, and while the browser is still working, anywhere I attempt to
click the screen a small red ring with a diagonal through it, appears next
to the cursor.

Start by running Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Disk Cleanup
and see if cleaning out the internet files helps.

"Don J" <dej4400@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Frequently when I attempt to access a particular web site my screen
> stays blank except for the web sites normal banner accross the top of the
> screen. During this period other web sites are accessed fine. After
> attempting to access the web site for a little while it usually, but not
> always, successfully accesses the site. Once the site is successfully
> accessed it seems to work fine. When I have attempted and failed to
> access the site, and while the browser is still working, anywhere I
> attempt to click the screen a small red ring with a diagonal through it,
> appears next to the cursor.

It worked! Thanks!

Don J

"Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
> Start by running Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Disk Cleanup
> and see if cleaning out the internet files helps.
>
> "Don J" <dej4400@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Frequently when I attempt to access a particular web site my screen
>> stays blank except for the web sites normal banner accross the top of the
>> screen. During this period other web sites are accessed fine. After
>> attempting to access the web site for a little while it usually, but not
>> always, successfully accesses the site. Once the site is successfully
>> accessed it seems to work fine. When I have attempted and failed to
>> access the site, and while the browser is still working, anywhere I
>> attempt to click the screen a small red ring with a diagonal through it,
>> appears next to the cursor.

That did it! Thanks for the tip!