[SOLVED] Cannot hear certain sounds when playing.

Mar 6, 2021
I have a friend who wants to play "Resident Evil 2 Remake" but can not hear certain sounds.
I helped him a bit to search for a solution and we found a discussion on Steam and the person that posted the same question said that he has 2 storage drives (1 for windows and 1 for games-- (G) for games and (C) for windows) . He said that he deleted the game from (G) and re-installed it at (C) and that it worked fine. Now I told my friend to try it and notify me if it worked but I wanna know if it does work, if the same problem appears on the other games he has on his (G) drive ,is there a permanent solution to it (instead of uninstalling it from G and re-installing it to C and so on).
Any response is appreciated.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I would ask where you sourced the installer for the game. Have you tried reinstalling your audio drivers for the platform your friend is on? Often times you need to make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for the motherboard and that the OS is also up to date. We're currently on version 20H2 for Windows 10.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I would ask where you sourced the installer for the game. Have you tried reinstalling your audio drivers for the platform your friend is on? Often times you need to make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for the motherboard and that the OS is also up to date. We're currently on version 20H2 for Windows 10.

Solution