[SOLVED] Can't Access my control panel

Jul 21, 2021
I'm trying to go to my control panel but I can't access it, I get this message
1630292583379-png.png

I was having a problem running a code compiler code and what I found was I couldn't run it from a carpet containing a space I went and looked and the route to that file and the only folder I saw with an space was my computer's user account name, and I figure I couldn't just rename my user's carpet name so I found a way to change it using the user accounts from the run command netplwiz
1630292849310-png.png

and after changing it it still didn't do anything for the program so I was gonna check some options in my control panel and thats when it it showed the message from the first image, and my thought was changing my user name to the original way it was but when I saw in the User Accounts window the list of users for this computer was empty so now I don't know what to do, hoping I can solve this fast since now I don't want to turn my computer off since I'm scared of being locked of my account and be unable to use it

Solution
can you open powershell with admin rights? if yes then type in:
Enable-LocalUser -Name "Administrator"
then check if administrator account is enabled with this command:
Get-LocalUser

Name Enabled Description
---- ------- -----------
Administrator True Built-in account for administering the computer/domain

you should see something like this
Jul 21, 2021
No, when I click the add it doesn't open anything, and when trying from another route said that I couldn't do that in this version of windows 10 and do it using the control panel which I cannot access

can you open powershell with admin rights? if yes then type in:
Enable-LocalUser -Name "Administrator"
then check if administrator account is enabled with this command:
Get-LocalUser

Name Enabled Description
---- ------- -----------
Administrator True Built-in account for administering the computer/domain

you should see something like this

Solution
Jul 21, 2021
Oh yea this is the other route I mention about creating a new user
unknown.png

I did try powershell, I bad at this kind of thing so I don't know if I did it correctly
unknown.png

Jul 21, 2021
Yes I can open the control panel in the administrator account, but switching back to my normal admin user I still can't and still show the error I posted in the first post.

Also may I ask if I can ask here on how to make a code compiler work, since this whole issue came up from that, it is DevC++, and the issue was that it couldn't run the code because one of the folder that it was using to route where the file was save has an space which was my user folder 'Anguis Nox' hence it brought the idea to change it to just 'AnguisNox', but to just do go thru all that hassle I wanted to see if there is a place I could ask how to fix that, I could avoid doing all that since I probably will delete that compiler at the end of the year since is temporary to use for one of my classes that required it

Last edited: