Jan 10, 2022
Good morning. I have a Gigabyte B450M DS3H motherboard with a Ryzen 5 3400g. I would like to do undervoltage by offset to lower the temperatures. I have done some testing of this with Ryzen Master with no problem on Windows. The problem I have is that Ryzen Master does not work with virtualization enabled, which I need. Also, most of the time I use linux, so it is not an option either.
The EFI is updated to the latest version. As much as I look at all the options, the option of "Dinamic vcore" does not appear in the M.I.T tab in advanced voltage control, only the voltage of the dram appears.
Does someone know how to solve this problem?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2022
Let me get this straight...

You want to lower the cpu temp by undervolting it???

If not please rephrase that for me :) thx

Yes, my goal is to lower the temperature by undervolting. To be able to do it well, you have to adjust the offset, so the voltage is still dynamic, but lower.

Jan 10, 2022
The problem is that most of the time I use Linux (debian testing with Gnome). The only graphical and safe application (it won't let you break anything) that I have found is Ryzen Controller. But according to their website, it only works with laptop processors.
That is why I would like to know if it is necessary to activate / deactivate any option in elfi to be able to control the offset or if it is disable by gigabyte and is there any way to enable that option (custom efi?)
I think the community should make a custom efi for each chipset, intuitive and completely unlocked. But I'm an electronic, not a programmer. That is a topic for another thread.