Question Can't Boot Anything - Can't Install Windows

w0hoho

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2016
Hello. I'm in desperate need of help. I couldn't find a solution for this problem for 5 days.

MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk Motherboard
Ryzen 5900x Cpu
32GB Ram
Rtx 2080 Super Graphics Card
2 M2 Ssd
1 Sata Ssd
2 HDD

Last wednesday, I updated the BIOS. After the update, none of my drives was seen on boot selection, except the sata ssd. The windows 10 was installed on one of my M2 ssds. I searched and tried many things on bios to make it work but I couldn't. I tried CSm instead of Uefi. M2's were selectable on CSM but couldn't open Windows. Then, I wanted to install a fresh windows on one of my drives but the windows usb was not bootable either. The pc got frozen on motherboard logo screen and couldn't boot. Also tried this with both uefi and csm.

Then, I thought the motherboard was at fault after the bios update. I bought a new motherboard: Asus tuf gaming b550m-plus wifi 2.
Exact same problem with this motherboard too. None of my drives are selectable on boot with uefi. The m2 ssd with windows installed is selectable on csm but it couldn't be opened. The windows usb is not bootable, it freezes on mb logo screen or freezes on windows logo screen. I made 3 usb's with both windows media creation tool and rufus, both windows 10 and 11. I tried MBR-GPT selection with rufus too.

Solutions I tried:
-Both uefi-csm boot
-Uefi-csm windows install usb
-Unplugged all sata drives and ssds, except the one with Windows.
-Updated the bios.

Notes:
All of my drives are seen on BIOS Storage screen. Ram and cpu info are also seen on BIOS.
I want to know if cpu or rams are at fault but I don't know that would cause the freeze on usb boot. Is there a way to know this for sure? I don't have access to windows on this PC and I don't have other cpu or rams to replace.