Jul 5, 2019
I just got the NZXT H500i case, and i downloaded the CAM software to change the colors of the light strips inside. But i cant/dont know how to. It just says "Please select on or more channels in order to apply changes" but there's nothing to click on.

Jul 5, 2019
Well, there is light in the LED's, they are dark blue. So i guess they are connected correctly.

Where do I find Sync mode to see if it's on or not?

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Do the NZXT H500i cases come with the built-in controller on the back of the motherboard tray?

Also, have you connected the LED strips that came with the case too apart from the fans?

If I'm not mistaken the built-in controller that comes with H500i cases can control either LED strips or the AER fans and not both at the same time. For that I think you need to have HUE+ which is a separate purchase.

Jul 5, 2019
Is AER fans RGB fans? Cuz theres no light in the fans, the only light, that i know of, is the strips, and they are Dark blue light so they are connected

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Yes those cases as said here come with two Aer fans which are RGB fans. Check if you've connected them.

I'm not 100% on this (and can not test now) but I think you can either control color on strips or fans using the built-in controller that came with the case, not both at the same time.

Did the case come with a manual? I can't access their their site right now.

Jul 5, 2019
So i am not supposed to change color in CAM? And i mean, the fans har running, but no light. I’ll have a look for a manual later, not home right now

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
CAM is the software and as I said you not being able to change color might be because both strips and fans are connected to the controller.

As I said if what I remember is right about the controller not being able to handle both at the same time you might have to choose to either connect strips or fans and control them with CAM.