Question Can't enter BIOS or OS, MSI x570 gaming edge (black screen with blinking underscore)

Jan 4, 2022
Hi I had a problem with my pc, after a restart it when to the boot loop and in my attempt to reset the OS now as son as the windows logo appears the pc keep looping.
I tried to create a BOOT USB with Windows 11 and even with Ubuntu but I can't enter the BIOS to boot from USB
When I press "del" ----> the pc get stack with a black screen and a blinking underscore
When a just boot the pc ---> the pc keep looping from the boot to the windows logo (without showing the MSI logo)

I have tryed to :
hard restart 3 times to enter windows recovery mode (nothing happens).
Removed RAM (one stick at a time and both)
Removed GPU.
Removed SSD
Changed display ( even tried with a VGA cable).
Removed power for 10 minutes
Reset with CMOS battery.
Put a jumper on JBAT1.
P.S. the CPU is a ryzen 5 3600, it don't have a integrated graphics so when I try to put the video output directly on the motherbard I don't have any signal at all

Now I just don't know what to do
tomorrow I'll try to connect an old hardisk to check if it boots up even without the bios support
any suggestions?

Jan 4, 2022
Yep, sorry

CPU ryzen 5 3600
MOBO MSI X570 gaming edge
PSU Corsair tx650M
RAM Crucial ballistix BL2K8G32C16U4RL
SSD Crucial P5 1TB
GPU Saphire R9 270X :sweatsmile: (can't find to buy a better one at the moment)

Jan 4, 2022
The system worked just fine, it's 8month old.
3 days ago after a reboot it wen to booting loop (and the BIOS wasn't showing so I couldn't access to the boot priority) now even windows is having problem I tried to format it trought the boot manager and now when I turn it on it shows "preparing windows" and the restart again