Sandi

Distinguished
May 8, 2004

I have updated from Windows ME to Windows XP, and whenever
I try to print anything, I get that darn gray
rectangle, "Internet Explorer Script Error" and am unable
to print. At the bottom is "Do you want to continue
running scripts on this page?". How can I get rid of this?

If you give us your system information, you might get a respone that
will make where you can print with your........
On Sat, 8 May 2004 14:27:32 -0700, "Sandi"
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> succinctly stated:

http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm