Question Can't see post on Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2

Jan 21, 2021
Hi all,

I recently bought parts off vendors and local dealers for building a gaming rig. I have bought Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 motherboard with Ryzen 5 5600x. I tried breadboarding the pc but didn't get any post screen. I tried different ram slots, reseated the CPU, checked connections again, and No post still. My specs are :
Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Ram: Hyper X 3200 MHz 8 Gb checked the compatibility

I thought might be a bios problem, so I used a NTFS formatted usb and ripped all components out of the Mobo. Only the 24 pin and 8 pin were connected. The Qflash plus LED is also not switching on.
I understand that it will only support a FAT32 formatted usb but atleast the led should turn on or some screen over hdmi.

Monitor works fine already checked. Please help me what could be the issue, a dead mobo or dead cpu?

Hi all,

I recently bought parts off vendors and local dealers for building a gaming rig. I have bought Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 motherboard with Ryzen 5 5600x. I tried breadboarding the pc but didn't get any post screen. I tried different ram slots, reseated the CPU, checked connections again, and No post still. My specs are :
Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Ram: Hyper X 3200 MHz 8 Gb checked the compatibility

I thought might be a bios problem, so I used a NTFS formatted usb and ripped all components out of the Mobo. Only the 24 pin and 8 pin were connected. The Qflash plus LED is also not switching on.
I understand that it will only support a FAT32 formatted usb but atleast the led should turn on or some screen over hdmi.

Monitor works fine already checked. Please help me what could be the issue, a dead mobo or dead cpu?
GPU ?

Jan 21, 2021
After a while I got it Posting on breadbord but now when I am connecting it to the chasis and turning it on, it is giving me 4 short beeps and 1 long beep, what does this mean? Somebody help :'(